Your Heart will be Where Your Treasure Is
"Bring all the tithes into the storehouse...if you do, I will open up the windows of heaven for you and pour out a blessing so great you won’t have room enough to take it in! "Try it! Let me prove it to you!" -Malachi 3:10 (TLB)
We are in a stewardship teaching series, “Do It!” Now, it’s time to respond! During The Harvest/Blessing Season: November 19 – December 31, 2023, will you commit to one of the following?
• I will begin to return the first _% of my increase to God.
• I will begin to return the first 10% of all increase to God.
• I will continue to return God’s tithe, the first 10%.
"Your heart will be where your treasure is." -Matthew 6:21 (NCV)
Today, I’m also asking you to consider joining Dixie and me in giving a generous year-end Harvest/Blessing Season Love Gift above and beyond our weekly first return. We can flow into the New Year with a strong financial surge.
- Make this the first step towards a faithful first return.
- Give a generous one-time love gift above your regular first return.
- Consider giving a one-time, year-end love gift from your business or portfolio.
Pastor Nathan Ward
Ready to Participate?
Please click the button below to be directed to our online giving page, and designate your gift on the “Harvest Offering” line. Pledge cards will also be available at the Info Center beginning November 19.